This vegetable tanned cowhide bag can be your everyday shoulder bag or your practical backpack when you need your hands free.
As a detail, the flap closes with a khaki-colored leather strap that closes with a cufflink. The bag closes with a zip located under the flap.
Ideal size for laptop or A4 folders, it has a large interior compartment pocket, a zippered pocket on the back and a snap pocket on the front.
Exterior: Vegetable tanned bovine leather in black with detail, in the same leather, in khaki and off-white on the flap.
Inside: Without lining.
Handmade in a limited edition of 1 unit.
Closures and details:
- Secure metal zip closure under flap
- One pocket on the front, under the flap. It has two compartments.
= One metal zip pocket on the back
- Inside a large pocket as a compartment
- Long leather strap, adjustable with carabiners.
Width: 3 cm. Min length: 61 cm. Max. Length: 115 cm
Weight and measurements:
- 700 g
- 36 x 26 x 9 cm
Lisa Lempp bags and accessories are handcrafted, using only high-quality leathers from the food industry and other raw materials such as cotton.
Each skin is unique, and has different tonal variations, small marks or scars that are natural characteristics of the skin and should not be considered defects. Dark colored clothing can fade the first few days of use and stain light colored leather and vice versa.
To keep the leather of the bag in optimal condition, it is recommended to use a damp cloth or soft brush. Use only special spray for leather to protect the bag from rain, grease or other liquids. As they are natural leathers, both their tonality and their texture can vary over time and in contact with sunlight.
Payment can be made by credit, debit or Paypal card. The cards accepted by the secure Stripe system are those of Visa or Mastercard.
The address on the invoice must match the address on the card.
All transactions are secure. Lisa Lempp's website is secure in terms of payment and data protection.
Spain, to the Peninsula and Balearic Islands (2-3 business days): € 6
FREE from purchase of €74
- Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands (3-5 working days): € 32
FREE from € 200 purchase
Rest of EU (2-3 working days): € 12
FREE from purchase €99
- Rest of Europe (2-3 working days): € 25
FREE from purchase € 135
- United States (5-8 working days): € 49
FREE from € 260 purchase
- Japan, via yamatoeurope.com (8-15 working days): € 44
FREE from € 220 purchase
- Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan (3-8 working days): € 58
FREE from purchase € 310
- Australia and New Zealand (3-8 working days): € 58
FREE from purchase € 310
- Rest of the world: To be confirmed depending on destination